Our Process & Products
The HNL Kitchen & Bath Solutions Process
Now more than ever, the last thing you should have to deal with is a bad subcontractor. At HNL Kitchen & Bath Solutions, we understand how frustrating it can be when your subcontractor doesn’t provide you with the quality and attention you deserve.
That’s why we treat each client as our only client. Whether you’re working on a high-rise condo or medical facility, with our team by your side, you can feel confident knowing your cabinets and countertops are in the best hands possible.
We Provide Peace of Mind, Not Headaches
A good subcontractor can mean the difference between getting the most value out of a project or barely breaking even. You shouldn’t lose money and sleep, trying to clean up a mess someone else created.
HNL Kitchen & Bath Solutions’ one-of-a-kind turnkey process provides you with a full range of all types of cabinetry in the current market, promoted by architects and designs. We also provide in-house shop drawings, product data submittals, field measuring, product ordering and quality control, delivery, installation, and much more. We’ll do everything we can to ensure your project runs smoothly—even after our part is completed.
Our hand-picked project manager, superintendent, and project coordinator will oversee the delivery and installation of your cabinets or countertops, checking for quality and accuracy. We’ll stay on time and within budget, without any unexpected hiccups or delays. And we won’t leave until it’s done right.
Each project is managed using Construction Online, a software that allows you to track every aspect of the job wherever you are.
Our experienced team provides an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, and consistency from your initial consultation and scope meetings to the delivery and installation. Schedule your free consultation to get started today.
Custom and standard high-quality cabinets & countertops
On-site as-builts, detailed shop drawings, & extensive quality control
Turnkey process includes supply and installation
A team of experts custom-picked to oversee your entire project
Extensive attention given to you and your project
Track schedule, submittals, deliveries and punch out with our online client portal
What You Can Expect from Our Turnkey Process
- During your consultation, we’ll talk about your project, discuss your needs, and iron out priorities to make sure we’re on the same page.
- We then complete an in-depth estimate, looking at all custom requirements and gray areas that could cost extra further down the road. Our per spec pricing is extremely accurate and detailed.
- Before we jump into contracts, we’ll hold scope meetings to ensure everyone knows what is needed from our team.
- We provide samples so you can see the quality of our products and finishes up close.
- Finally, we’ll provide a crystal clear contract, where everything is written in detail, including our schedule. Insurance and bonding are available. We can match almost any size of project.
- Based on your priorities and project scope, we’ll hand-pick a team for your project. Your assigned project manager will do a site visit to get a feel for the project and all variables involved.
- Your project manager then drafts shop drawings using our Chief Architect CAD software to provide product data, samples, and schedule values. We coordinate with other trades involved in our submittal process like appliances and plumbing.
- Before we start production, we conduct comprehensive on-site field measuring. We then provide in-house as-builts for each unit. This ensures all data is accurate and distributed to the site.
- Our team oversees the entire production release, following meticulous quality control processes to ensure every detail is correct.
- Our process includes direct-to-job-site truck deliveries, monitored by our superintendent, who photographs each item for accuracy. We also provide a detailed pick list for your records.
- Your project coordinator will be on top of the schedule to ensure all parties are well informed and on time. They will also keep you up to date with the process and stay in constant communication.
- Before installation begins, our project manager provides detailed instructions to the crew and helps detect problems in advance.
- Our super-efficient, OSHA certified installer crew will install your cabinets or countertops with complete professionalism. While the crew is in the unit, they make sure everything is done and there’s no need to return. They’re trained to complete as much as possible and install a complete product the first time.
- Once production is complete, our superintendent will complete a pre-punch list inspection to catch potential problems and fix them in advance. We then provide a punch list to provide owners and GCs with details on each unit.
- Finally, we provide warranty documentation and care manuals so the cabinets can be enjoyed for years to come. You can rest assured that your project was completed with the level of care you expect.
Select the Perfect Cabinets for Your Project
All of our cabinetry meets ADA Compliance, adhering to the rules and regulations of handicap accessible requirements. This includes special base cabinet heights, as well as removable sink base cabinets and vanities for future accessibility.
We also provide HUD approved with pressure treated TK and fixed built-in shelving. Explore our wide selection of cabinet styles and features below!
Choose Framed or Frameless
Using traditional American carpentry techniques, HNL builds beautiful framed cabinets, all easily customized for endless design capabilities.
Here, the rails and stiles come together in a classic frame at the forefront of the structure, adding interesting dimension and a stable showcase for your door panels.
Framed cabinets are built with plywood for superior structural stability and moisture resistance. Crafted of multiple layers of wood veneer, this hard-wearing material is sturdy and scratch-resistant for powerful everyday performance.
Advantages: Strength, durability, versatility
For a sleeker, more modern aesthetic, our craftsmen incorporate advanced European manufacturing methods to create stunning frameless cabinetry.
This contemporary design with full overlay doors grants users full access to the cabinet’s interior, providing greater storage space and a cleaner appearance.
Frameless cabinets can be built with plywood or particle board. Our high-grade, low-cost particle board is exceptionally dense, warp resistant, and highly durable. It’s ideal for supporting shelves, drawers, and fixtures of all kinds.
Advantages: Chic, roomy, unconventional
Choose Your Door Style
Select from a vast assortment of popular and rare cabinet veneers cut from the world’s finest wood species. Rift sawn from hardy oak, walnut and other varieties, each product delivers long-lasting strength and rich, vibrant color for a fabulous natural look:
With options ranging from high gloss to matte to satin, HNL stocks high quality lacquers capable of matching any paint shade imaginable.
Our experts meticulously apply each coat, building up your cabinetry’s durability as well as water and dust resistance.
For added protection and ease of cleaning, laminates and HPL options infuse simplicity, style and extreme functionality.
Thanks to its versatility, high-pressure laminate can be matched to your wood doors and drawer fronts perfectly, creating a seamless look for any budget.
Like its high-pressure alternative, thermofoil or melamine is applied to the cabinetry in panels, creating a flat protective covering that will last for years.
LPL finishing proves highly cost effective and can match most wood species looks, allowing you to imbue the space with a high-end look for rock bottom price.
Similar to lacquer, acrylic smooths the surface of your cabinetry, infusing a brilliant sheen and colorful style perfect for the contemporary multifamily.
Scratch, UV and moisture resistant, this thick, glossy coating is easy to clean and delivers topnotch durability.
Solid wood cabinet doors provide a natural wood feel and look This sturdy material also gives you the opportunity to craft detailed designs into the door frames and center panels, creating a piece unlike any other.
Choose Your Hardware / Accessories
From knobs and pulls to sturdy bars, plates and hinges, HNL handles every custom element from start to finish. Unique J-pull handles add contemporary luxury, while beveled finger pulls bring modernist flair.
Whatever your taste, we have hardware to match. We also carry Blum Hardware, one of the most popular high-end brands for soft-close drawers.
Stunning wood planks join together seamlessly in the highly resilient dovetail style, providing a polished look that can withstand decades of wear and tear.
Blum Tandem Drawers
Blum's breakthrough drawers set a new standard for smooth gliding action and soft-close elegance, turning even the most well-trafficked kitchen into a sanctuary.
Fitting virtually any drawer depth, our durable ball-bearing drawer slides boast full extension, excellent ease of movement and the softest close available.
Under-Mount Tracks and Soft Close
For better sanitation, superior control and smooth coasting, under-mount glides offer aesthetic appeal to match their sleek, self-closing, soft-close convenience.
We offer European style hinges with 6-way adjustability and built-in soft close mechanisms.
Handles & Knobs
The revel is in the details. When the handles, knobs and other pull-ware are crafted to HNL standards, the entire kitchen feels that much better to the touch. We will pre-drill your cabinet doors when cabinets are made with our custom lines.
Select Your Countertop Material
Your Project Deserves Excellence
At HNL Kitchens & Bath, our turnkey process ensures every aspect of your cabinetry is handled with care and heart, so you can have peace of mind knowing it will be done the right way. Schedule a consultation now, and let’s get to work.